Sunday 6 August 2023

Halloween Stitch-a-Long 2023

Welcome Spooky Stitchers and Hallozween Readers!!!



Please follow along on instagram and Facebook 

@elliottsplayground 




 You can screenshot the pattern or download the PDF below.
If you have any issues accessing the pattern just shoot me an email elliottsplayground@gmail.com or leave me a comment and I can email the pattern to you.


There are no hard and fast rules! This is just the order I am going to stitch in. There are 23 steps over 31 days so go as quick or leisurely as you like. 
I CAN'T WAIT to see everyone's stitches!!
Please don't forget to hashtag your pictures on social media #boostich2023
and tag me in @elliottsplayground so I can share you work in my stories. 


4 comments:

  1. Fun!!! Love the pattern what's the best way to stay up to date?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!! So excited you are joining in. I'll post updates on Instagram, Facebook (both @elliottsplayground) and on here. Can't wait to start stitching!! :)

      Delete
  2. hello I've been trying to download the pattern and it won't let me 😔 could you email it to me please
    dwinson14@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just emailed it over. I hope you enjoy!!!

      Delete