Thursday 9 December 2021

A Tomtes Christmas ~ Days 8, 9 and 10


Day 8
The little upside down heart is filled with DMC 666 satin stitch and outlined by DMC 699 stem stitch. The swirls are also 699 stem stitch topped off by two super chunky french knots in DMC 704.


Day 9
DMC 816 Stem stitch outline, I added some lines across the bottom and top with some extra straight stitches. DMC 704 satin stitch (this was not my best effort, I was tired so there is some wonkiness) with a stem stitch edge for the two bold lines. DMC 972 star stitch across the middle. DMC 666 French knots along the sides. The little ball at the bottom is 704 satin outlined by 699 stem.


Day 10
Get ready to stem stitch some swirls! I used DMC 699 with some DMC 666 french knots. The little balls at the end of the swirls are filled with red satin stitch and outlined with more green stem stitch.
I do love swirls! 

Need a French Knot Refresher??
Click HERE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment