Thursday 22 September 2022

Demogorgon

Who doesn't love Stranger Things? I DO! But I would being lying if I said the monsters didn't give me nightmares. How did I fix it when the Demogorgon was haunting my dreams? Made him into this cutie little ornament!!
I had this pattern listed on Etsy for a while but it's a bit iffy with intellectual property SO I decided not to sell it anymore. I do want everyone to have a cute Demogorgon for your tree so now the pattern is free! 
If you did purchase this pattern from me in the past, please have a little browse of my Etsy shop, pick out another ornament or hoop you would like to make, shoot me a message with your choice on Etsy and I'll send you that replacement pattern for free. 
 
You can also make a cool Stranger Things hoop with this pattern.

This little fella is right at home on a Halloween or Christmas tree!! 
Happy Creating!

If you have any issues downloading the pattern just shoot me an email on elliottsplayground@gmail.com and I will email the pattern back to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment