Wednesday 21 September 2016

Stop Motion

         I've always loved stop-motion animation. Everything Bass and Rankin did, I adored! And don't even get me started on Tim Burton. I've watched The Nightmare Before Christmas and the Corpse Bride way too many times to count. Imagine my happiness when I saw there was a lovely little app for the iPhone I could download, Stop Motion Studio. My two new loves have come clashing together into a one minute ten second video on YouTube. Babushka ~ the making of a felt Matryoshka doll.


           My son was also pretty interested in the app and wanted to make a movie of his own. Trying to get him to nail down a plot was a challenge. He wanted his story WAY more elaborate but we finally got it down to rescuing pink lizard from a volcano via rocket-ship.


Good times were had by all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment