Sunday 26 March 2017

Labyrinth Theme



80's Fantasy movies were my jam as a kid. Legend, Labyrinth, Neverending Story, Dark Crystal, Willow, all so good. I was so in love with Val Kilmer in Willow (and Real Genius). I cried and cried when he married his co-star from Willow. My little heart broke. Happy to say I've made a full recovery. It sure is fun to meet others who share my love of these movies so when two of my favourite people announced they were reproducing I knew I had to craft some Labyrinth themed goodness.
Their favourite character is is the worm so a felt ornament of said worm was in order.
'ELLO!

Felt Labyrinth Worm

I went searching for a worm doll and came across a pattern for an Amigurumi worm. Well, I have no talent with any kind of crochet but lucky for me I have a cousin who does. I called her up and asked her if could commission this little tidbit. She did a Bang Up Job!!!
You can check out more of her work on Instagram @Jacquirosecreations

Amigurumi Labyrinth Worm

 The Worm may be the future parents' favourite but Ludo is mine. 
I've been wanting to try some "hoop art" so this was the time. I basically made one of my little felt guys but in a hoop. 
Ludo Hoop Art
I hope Jim Henson and David Bowie would approve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment